It’s hard to believe I’ve had my Silhouette for 6 months now! We’ve come on quite a journey together, don’t you think? As I was looking through all my past projects, I decided to put them all together for you in one post. Especially with Christmas coming up (and all the awesome Silhouette giveaways going on!) I know there will be LOTS of new Silhouette users out there soon – and as overwhelmed as you will be when you first take it out of the box and think about all the crafting possibilities at your fingertips, hopefully you can be inspired by a few of these projects!
Here’s a run-down of the 16 Silhouette projects I’ve blogged about – in chronological order, so you can see my progression all the way from beginner to “experienced” user!
2. Desktop Bill Organizer – adding vinyl lettering and chalkboard paint to a store-bought bill organizer
3. Vinyl Herb Labels for my DIY Window Box Herb Garden
4. Scrapbook Paper Bunting using twine and scrapbook paper
5. Hanging Sunshines for my daughter’s “You Are My Sunshine” 1st Birthday Party
9. Sunshine Cupcake Toppers for the “You Are My Sunshine” 1st Birthday Party
10. DIY Personalized Baby Onesie using heat transfer vinyl
11. Be Thou My Vision Hymn Art using vinyl as a reverse stencil
12. Glitter Monogrammed Pumpkin using double-sided adhesive
13. Twig Wreath with welcome banner using freezer paper stencils
14. Thanksgiving Place Cards using sketch pens
15. Recycled Christmas Card Ornaments with free cut file!
16. DIY Rose Petal Keepsake Ornament with vinyl lettering
Do you have a favorite Silhouette project you’ve created? I’d love for you to link it up in the comments so I can come visit and be inspired!
If you are a Silhouette user (or a wannabe Silhouette user) you are NOT going to want to miss the December Silhouette Challenge post, going live on Monday, December 9 – it’s going to be EPIC! Be sure to follow along via one of the links below so you don’t miss it!
Subscribe to unOriginal Mom via email and get instant access to my library of FREE Silhouette Studio & SVG cut files - exclusively for email subscribers. Plus there's a new file added every month!