A big list of FIFTY free Christmas cut files for all kinds of crafting with your Silhouette or Cricut – DIY Christmas shirts, ornaments, signs, home decor, gifts, and more!
It’s CHRISTMAS CRAFTING SEASON, y’all!! Yahoo! And you know I love my Silhouette – it’s my favorite crafting tool of all time, by far. It gets a major workout through November and December as I’m crafting up Christmas decor, shirts, ornaments, and – of course – handmade Christmas gifts! I love to create my own designs when I have the time/motivation/inspiration, but it doesn’t always make sense to “reinvent the wheel” when there are so many terrific Christmas cut file designs out there that bloggers offer up for free! Not to mention the project inspiration that always goes along with them. So as you’re getting ready for the holidays, I thought it would be helpful to have a HUGE list of free Christmas Cut files all in one place!
I’ve organized the cut files by project type – shirts & apparel, signs, gift tags, mugs, paper projects, and odds and ends. I’d encourage you, however, not to look at these designs as project-based – just because a blogger showcased their cut file on a mug doesn’t mean mean you can’t put it on a shirt, or a sign, or a handmade greeting card…the possibilities are endless!
All these amazing bloggers have created these files and offered them for FREE, so be sure to click through to your favorites and show them some love on their blog posts – pin it, share it on Facebook, or just leave a comment to say thanks. (Trust me, kind comments really do make our day! :-) ) Note: some of these blogs offer only Silhouette Studio files, but most of them are available as SVGs.
Free Christmas Cut Files – Shirts & Apparel
1. Fa la la Caroling Shirt – unOriginal Mom
2. Running on Hot Cocoa & Christmas Cheer – Ruffles and Rain Boots
3. Dear Santa Sibling Shirts – unOriginal Mom
4. Hallmark Christmas Movie Watching Shirt – That’s What Che Said
5. Fa la la la llama Shirt – Persia Lou
6. Santa’s Little Baker Apron – Ruffles and Rain Boots
Free Christmas Cut Files – Christmas Signs
7. Christmas Tree Farm Reversible Farmhouse Sign – unOriginal Mom
8. Black and White Christmas Tree Farm – The Girl Creative
9. Let it Snow – Fynes Designs
10. Mrs. Clause Cafe – Fynes Designs
O Holy Night Nativity – Lilly Ashley
11. Home for the Holidays – Printable Crush
12. Sleigh Rides, Firewood, Fresh Cut Trees – Fynes Designs
Free Christmas Cut Files – MORE Christmas Signs!
13. Merry Everything and a Happy Always – Cutting for Business
14. Merry Christmas Bronco & Camper – Fynes Designs
15. Reindeer Names – Fynes Designs
16. North Pole – Fynes Designs
17. O Holy Night – A Turquoise Home
19. Jingle All the Way – Cutting for Business
Free Christmas Cut Files – Gift Tags
20. Snowflake Gift Tags – Practically Functional
21. Coffee Cup Gift Tags – Simply Kelly Designs
22. Colorful Gift Tags – Where the Smiles Have Been
23. Watercolor Gift Tags – unOriginal Mom
24. Washi Tape Gift Tags – The Thinking Closet
25. Cut-out Gift Tags – Mel Stampz
Free Christmas Cut Files – Mugs
26. Son of a Nutcracker – Pitter and Glink
27. Baby it’s Cold – Kimber Dawn Co.
28. Baby it’s really freaking cold outside – See Lindsay
29. Grinch Mugs – That’s what Che Said
30. My Favorite Color is Christmas Lights – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
31. Vintage Santa – Cutting for Business
Free Christmas Cut Files – Heat Transfer Vinyl Projects
32. Baby it’s Cold Outside Flannel Foot Warmer – unOriginal Mom
33. Merry and Bright Tote Bag – Craftaholics Anonymous
34. Christmas Calories Don’t Count hot pad – Happy Go Lucky Blog
35. Christmas Express gift sack – Fynes Designs
36. Baking Spirits Bright Tea Towel – Kingston Crafts
37. Christmas Stenciled Tea Towel Set – Craving Some Creativity
38. Elf Quote Pillow Covers – A Kailo Chic Life
Free Christmas Cut Files – Paper Projects
39. Reindeer Head Banner – The Thinking Closet
40. Christmas Floral Accents – 100 Directions
41. Christmas Tree Gift Box – The Thinking Closet
42. Have a Cup of Cheer Gift Tag & Gift Idea – The Thinking Closet
43. Christmas Photo Booth Props – unOriginal Mom
44. Christmas Card Ornaments – unOriginal Mom
Free Christmas Cut Files – Odds and Ends
45. Christmas Spirits bottle – Happiness is Homemade
46. Black and White ornaments – Pinafores and Pinwheels – blog no longer active :-(
47. Merriest Christmas Door Hanger – Minted Strawberry
48. Joy to the World – Cutting for Business
49. Wood Slice Ornaments – unOriginal Mom
50. Stressed Blessed & Christmas Obsessed – Tried and True
I hope you’ve been inspired by all these fabulous and FREE Christmas Cut Files! If you use any of the cut files, be sure to say “thanks” to the blogger who created them and offered them up for free. Merry Christmas!
Looking for more freebies? Here are a few more round-ups of free and fabulous cut files for your Silhouette or Cricut!
DIY Disney Shirts with Free Cut Files
Subscribe to unOriginal Mom via email and get instant access to my library of FREE Silhouette Studio & SVG cut files - exclusively for email subscribers. Plus there's a new file added every month!
Where’s the O Holy Night svg under the Mrs. Claus cafe sign?
Oh my, I completely missed the link for that one! Good catch. I’ve updated the post, but here’s the direct link to it – https://www.thelatestfind.com/2015/12/free-nativity-svg-cut-file.html
Love your creativity which gives me inspiration. How do I obtain your 50 free cut files? Maybe send a link to my email please. Thanks in advance.
The links to the blogs with the different cut files are included in the post above.
Howto I get the file I’m lost.
What file? this is a collection of links to 50 different files offered by different bloggers. You’ll need to click each link to go to the blog post of the file you want and follow the instructions of the blogger in that post.
The link to the Black and White ornaments from Pinafores and Pinwheels says that the blog is only open to invited readers. Is that the correct link? Thanks!
Aw, bummer, it looks like that blog has been taken down :-( I’ll update the link, thanks for the heads up!
What a great assortment! Love that they are different from the same graphics seen so many places. Thank you!
Subscribed then tried to get the sibling Christmas svg file but link takes me back to blog that tells me to subscribe. Can you send me link to file please
Love all your gorgeous files
You’ll need to log in with the password you received in your email to open the page. Here is the link to the cut file library.
Thank you for curating the links to these beautiful files for us!