Use your Silhouette or Cricut to craft up some fun Halloween shirts or home decor items using these 25 free Halloween Cut Files!
It’s October already…which means less than a month until Halloween, can you believe it?? I’ll be honest, I’ve never been big into decorating for Halloween. I typically just stick with more generic fall decor that will last me all the way through Thanksgiving. But when it comes to shirts, that’s a different story! I love using my Silhouette and some heat transfer vinyl to whip up seasonal shirts for my kiddos and I, and Halloween shirts are so fun! Also, my husband and I don’t usually dress up in costume ourselves…so it’s nice to have a few Halloween tees to wear when we take our kids trick-or-treating or to other costume events.
So, if you’re looking to get crafty with your Silhouette or Cricut for Halloween, I’ve got you covered! Here’s a great list of free Halloween cut files. Use them to put on shirts, sweatshirts, onesies, signs, reverse canvases, tote bags…whatever your crafty heart desires! All these amazing bloggers have created these files and offered them for FREE, so be sure to click through to your favorites and show them some love on their blog posts – pin it, share it on Facebook, or just leave a comment to say thanks. (Trust me, kind comments really do make our day! :-) )
SUPPLIES TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIY HALLOWEEN SHIRTS WITH FREE CUT FILES:
(this list contains affiliate links – click here to read my full disclosure)
- Silhouette or Cricut digital craft cutting machine
- blank shirts – some of my favorite places to find blank shirts are Walmart, Old Navy, Primary.com, and HappyCrafters.
- heat transfer vinyl – Expressions Vinyl has a great selection, fast shipping, and they’re almost always running a sale!
- iron or heat press – I adore my EasyPress!! It’s so much easier and faster than an iron, but more compact and affordable than a heat press. But an iron will work fine with lots of even pressure and patience.
- cut file for your design – find a free Halloween cut file you like out of the list below! Or, if nothing on this list floats your boat, you can find lots of Halloween SVG files available to purchase from sellers on Etsy here.
Pinterest Etiquette reminder: Feel free to pin the collage graphic from this post, but if you’d like to pin any specific projects/cut files please click through to pin from the original source!
I hope you’ve been inspired by these fabulous and FREE Halloween Cut Files! If you use any of the cut files, be sure to say “thanks” to the blogger who created them and offered them up for free. Happy Halloween!
Looking for more freebies? Here are a few more round-ups of free and fabulous cut files for your Silhouette or Cricut!
Subscribe to unOriginal Mom via email and get instant access to my library of FREE Silhouette Studio & SVG cut files - exclusively for email subscribers. Plus there's a new file added every month!